COLOUR SHADES – OVERVIEW
- Mixing System: C-MIX 2000 12 colour shades for mixing of RAL, PMS and HKS colours.
- Opaque: Standard Colour shades with medium to good opacity.
- Standard HD Highly opaque colour shades.
- Process Inks “180” colours 4 transparent colour shades according to Europe scale.
- Bronzes: B / AB / MG Gold, silver and copper shades.
- Special colour shades are available upon request.
- More information about available colour shades in the detailed tables in section Colour Shades.
CHOICE OF PIGMENTS AND LIGHT FASTNESS
Colour shades of TZ ink range contain pigments with a high light fastness. Light fastness and weather resistance will reduce if thinner layers are applied or if base colours are mixed with a high ratio of white or varnish.
Applied on suitable substrates TZ inks are suitable for outdoor applications.
- ZGM C-MIX 2000 colours with extra high colour density: The transparent or semi-transparent C-MIX 2000 colours of ZGM have about 50% higher pigmentation than the usual C-MIX 2000 shades. Therefore, very brilliant colours with a high intensity can be achieved, especially on transparent substrates such as glass or PMMA. If required, a mixture of 2 parts of C-MIX 2000 colour with 1 part varnish ZGM/E50 or ZGM/E50-MT (matt varnish) will result in the usual C-MIX 2000 colour density.
ADJUSTMENT FOR SCREEN PRINTING
- Screen printing inks TZ are not supplied in a ready-to-print adjustment.
- Processed as 1-component ink (without addition of hardener): Ink is adjusted to printing consistency by addition of thinner or retarder (stir with mixer or agitator).
- Processed as 2-component ink (with addition of hardener): As 2-component ink TZ inks have to be mixed with hardener at a specified ratio prior to processing. Thinner is added after addition of hardener. The mixed ink should be allowed to pre-react for approx. 15 minutes prior to processing (recommendation). Processing is then possible for a specified period of time (=pot life).
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE AND TECHINICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS