COLOUR SHADES – OVERVIEW
- Mixing System: C-MIX 2000 12 colour shades for mixing of PMS, HKS and RAL colours.
- Process Inks: ”180“ colours 4 transparent colour shades according to Europe scale.
- Special colour shades are available upon request.
- More information about available colour shades in the detailed tables in section Colour Shades.
CHOICE OF PIGMENTS AND LIGHT FASTNESS
Colour shades of 80UV ink range contain pigments with medium light fastness. Light fastness and weather resistance will reduce if thinner layers are applied or if base colours are mixed with a high ratio of white or varnish.
80UV inks are not weather resistant. They are suitable for indoor and short-term outdoor applications.
ADJUSTMENT FOR SCREEN PRINTING
- Screen printing inks 80UV are supplied in a ready-to-print adjustment. Generally, addition of auxiliary agents is not necessary.
- For some rare and special applications and depending on local conditions, addition of certain agents/additives is possible.
- Prior to printing, the inks should be stirred well to obtain a homogeneous dispersion of all ingredients.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE AND TECHINICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS