COLOUR SHADES – OVERVIEW
- Mixing System: C-MIX 2000 12 colour shades for mixing of RAL, PMS and HKS colours.
- Process Inks: ”180“ colours 4 transparent colour shades according to Europe scale.
- Special colour shades are available upon request.
- More information about available colour shades in the detailed tables in section Colour Shades.
CHOICE OF PIGMENTS AND LIGHT FASTNESS
Colour shades of UVN ink range contain pigments with a high light fastness. Light fastness and weather resistance will reduce if thinner layers are applied or if base colours are mixed with a high ratio of white or varnish.
Applied on suitable substrates screen printing inks UVN are suitable for outdoor applications.
ADJUSTMENT FOR SCREEN PRINTING
- Screen printing inks UVN are supplied in a ready-to-print adjustment. Generally, addition of auxiliary agents is not necessary.
- For some rare and special applications and depending on local conditions, addition of certain agents/additives is possible.
- Prior to printing, the inks should be stirred well to obtain a homogeneous dispersion of all ingredients.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE AND TECHINICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS