technical information and handling
SunVetro VTGL can be used on:
- Sheet glass, such as for cell phones, computer screens, gaming machines, and decorated mirrors
- Glass containers, such as wine/beer/beverage bottles, drinkware, cosmetic and medical vials
- Ceramic objects, such as drinking mugs
SunVetro VTGL inks are supplied as eleven SunMatch™ blending colors which can be blended together to match virtually any color.
- Sun Vetro VTGL-E50 is a Mixing Clear, used in color blends
- SunVetro VTGL-MC1 is a matte base for achieving matte colors effects
- SunVetro VTGL-C50 is a Non-yellowing Clear that is recommended for overprint applications
- SunVetro VTGL-STF is a frost clear designed to simulate acid etch and sandblasting effects
- SunVetro VTGL-FAD is a foil adhesive for applying metallic foils
- SunVetro VTGL-TPS is a transparent clear base used to adjust SunVetro SWOP Process colors to the desired density
To achieve opaque colors without the need of a white base, D5 pigment concentrates are available. Contact a Sun Chemical representative for list of D5 concentrates.
SunVetro VTGL-HD Colors may also be used as a substitute to their standard color counterparts when matching opaque colors.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE AND TECHINICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS