COLOUR SHADES – OVERVIEW
- Opaque: Standard Colour shades with medium to good opacity.
- Special colour shades are available upon request.
- More information about available colour shades in the detailed tables in section Colour Shades.
CHOICE OF PIGMENTS AND LIGHT FASTNESS
Colour shades of XL ink range contain pigments with a high light fastness. Light fastness and weather resistance will reduce if thinner layers are applied or if base colours are mixed with a high ratio of white or varnish.
Applied on suitable substrates screen printing inks XL are suitable for outdoor applications.
ADJUSTMENT FOR SCREEN PRINTING
- Screen printing inks XL are not supplied in a ready-to-print adjustment.
- Depending on local conditions the ink is adjusted for printing by addition of 10 to 20 % by weight thinner or retarder (stir with mixer, agitator).
- Prior to printing, the inks should be stirred well to obtain a homogeneous dispersion of all ingredients.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE AND TECHINICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS