COLOUR SHADES – OVERVIEW
- Mixing System: C-MIX 2000 12 colour shades for mixing of RAL, PMS and HKS colours.
- Opaque: Standard Colour shades with medium to good opacity.
- Process Inks: „180“ colours 4 transparent colour shades according to Europe scale.
- Special colour shades are available upon request.
- More information about available colour shades in the detailed tables in section Colour Shades.
CHOICE OF PIGMENTS AND LIGHT FASTNESS
Colour shades of Z/GL ink range contain pigments with a high light fastness. Light fastness and weather resistance will reduce if thinner layers are applied or if base colours are mixed with a high ratio of white or varnish. Due to the binders (epoxy resin) screen printing inks Z/GL are not weather resistant. They are suitable for indoor and short-term outdoor applications.
ADJUSTMENT FOR SCREEN PRINTING
- Screen printing inks Z/GL are not supplied in a ready-to-print adjustment.
- As this ink range is a 2-component system Z/GL inks have to be mixed with hardener at a specified ratio prior to processing.
- Thinner is added after addition of hardener.
- The mixed ink should be allowed to pre-react for approx. 15 minutes prior to processing (recommendation).
- Processing is then possible for a specified period of time (=pot life).
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE AND TECHINICAL DATA SHEET FOR MORE DETAILS