Screen printing inks for printing on glass, ceramics, duroplastics, metals as well as chromium-plated surfaces.
- Z/GL are solvent based screen printing inks. They are processed as 2-component ink with hardener.
- Ink range Z/GL shows good printability. The inks dry chemical-physically and result in a glossy finish.
- Cured prints exhibit high mechanical resistances as well as good chemical resistances against many organic solvents, thinned alkalis and acids, oils and grease.
- Due to the binders (epoxy resin) screen printing inks Z/GL are only suitable for indoor and short-term outdoor applications.
- We offer three different hardeners to optimally adjust Z/GL inks to various requirements.
- Z/GL prints are suitable for application of reflective coatings. Pre-tests based on the reflective coating process used have to be carried out to confirm suitability.
- Note: Because of the variety of substrates, pre-tests are essential. It is also advised to check efficiency of possibly required pre-treatment of substrates (cleaning/degreasing, flame/corona/plasma treatment) or maybe even post-treatment (flame-drying).